Re: Side curtain saga continues...

To: Larry McKillip <mckillil@alpena.cc.mi.us>, Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Side curtain saga continues...
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:27:23 -0800
Cc: AHCUSA <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

To the best of my knowledge, the seals sold by AH Spares fit the
Weathersheild brand side curtain. I couldn't say for sur they will fit
yours. You should examine your frames for any identifying numbers or
identification and contact them to find out what they may have for your
particular set.

Their web site is:

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/ah-index.htm

Gerard