Re: Fw: [MGVR] stolen midget parts.

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [MGVR] stolen midget parts.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:39:12 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
I don't think it gets any lower than someone stealing a car like that,
stripping it and leaving the shell.  I feel really bad, I know how I felt
when my regular car, a VW bug was stolen back in 75, and that was not
anything that I had put any blood, sweat and tears into.  I will certainly be
on the look out for parts.
A quick question though, I'm replacing my exhaust manifold on a 1500 this
week, what do I need to soak the bolts and stuff (overnight) with so they
will come off as smooth as silk?  Yea, I know that I'm dreaming, but what do
I use anyway?

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083