ouch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ouch
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:09:27 -0600
It would seem I have rubbed some the wrong way. List "meister" to you and for
that, I apologize. For the greater good,  'Give unto me the boot, ye black
bean- banishment from listland if that will return your group to where ever
and what ever you wish it to be.
Humor at all times is a risk.  Life is a risk.  Life without humor?  I won't
risk that.
Always there will be an acceptable range.  That range differs one to another.
Cursing exhibited within the list draws no flames. Acceptable?  To whom?
My 'offensive' remarks were intended as situational.  Given the crime of
spridet abuse to the maximum, a fitting punishment was given - who would want
to be in the situation I described?
To lay "well its Texas/Texans" on what I as one Texan said. Makes about as
much sense as blaming all Germans or all of anything.
Get singular.  Focus the blame.  Tis I.
I said it.  Blame me.  Boot me If that will soothe the beast.

Beware of those willing to flame from on high while existing in glass abodes.

I remain happy with myself.
either way.. end of this subject from me.  zero, nada, nul and void to
follow.

chuck
n. Texas (one each, non flying)