Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:50:15 -0500
I am down to the last leg of my Midget restoration.  Yesterday she had a
lovely little glass pack muffler installed and sounds GOOD!  Only thing left
to do is have a tiny blemish fixed on her hood and a 1" tear in the driver's
leather seat repaired.  She has on a new top now and looks really nice.

My question is, when the car is totally finished, is it OK to put up a picture
on this site or should I send it to the site you don't talk about and have him
put it up for me?
I don't want to offend the "keeper of the list" or get thrown off the list,
because I may need future help.  Would appreciate a reply.  Thanx.

Bev Cleary