Re: ouch

To: skystryd@swbell.net
Subject: Re: ouch
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:12:16 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/21/2002 7:09:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
skystryd@swbell.net writes:

> Get singular.  Focus the blame.  Tis I.
> I said it.  Blame me.  Boot me If that will soothe the beast.
>
> Beware of those willing to flame from on high while existing in glass
> abodes.
>
> I remain happy with myself.
> either way.. end of this subject from me.  zero, nada, nul and void to
> follow.
>
> chuck
> n. Texas (one each, non flying)

Hang in there Chuck.  It takes awhile for some of the list to accept Texans,
and some never do, and a few even leave the list in disgust...I'm sure I'd
miss them if I could remember who they were...

Robert Houston

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put
on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=303";>Mahatma Gandhi</A>