Re: 1500 exhausting question

To: roterhed2@attbi.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 exhausting question
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:23:25 EST
To Larry Macy and other 1500 owners,
What tools do you use to get the bottom center bolts off the exhaust
manifold.  I can just about see them and can't seem to get the right
combination of tools and dexterity to get to the bolts.  What do you use?  Do
you have to take the carb off?  I have a weber and it doesn't really seem to
be in the way but I just don't know since this is the first time I've ever
tried anything like this, but it is a hobby car and what the heck, I'll have
a wack at it and if I can't get it, then I'll flat bed it to someone who can
do it.
Thanks for all of the help, I am so jealous of you people who have the
knowledge, place, time and tools to do the really big jobs, like rebuilding
the engines and stuff, here I sit with a master's degree (in history) and
can't figure out how to get a bolt off.  Oh well...

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083