Re: Line forms to right

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Line forms to right
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:18:37 EST
In a message dated 3/24/02 8:14:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
skystryd@swbell.net writes:

> Yes I know, B might not 'be' spoken here.  Could we call it an overgrown
> spridget?  Well they are related. 14th cousins twice removed I think.
> I should limit this to the first 5.  So lets see those hands.
> =)

- - - - - - - - - - -

I've taken part in a few of these "get-togethers" to help people with their
cars.  If you have a weekend and are in the neighborhood, (Texas is a BIG
neighborhood!) why not contact Chuck and give him a hand.  I'm sure he will
provide ample food and beverage, and perhaps even lodging at floor level if
you bring a sleeping bag.

I consider this list to be a community of like minded people, all working
toward the same end.  We all have similar cars, and we want to keep them on
the road.  We can have a lot of fun doing that, and you will find a greater
sense of community if you help out.  Start by posting when you are free, and
then see what weekend is best for the greatest number.  The rest will fall
into place quickly.

Alas, it is just a bit far from PA to TX, so I won't be there.  You guys get
to have all the fun this time.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget