Re: Line forms to right

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Line forms to right
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:58:29 -0600
 Excellent idea.. my first e-zap was just in humor.
But the idea of a week end ..what would it be called?  Gathering of  BLC's?
Now that has promise of ..getting like minded people together..having a good
time along with whatever might get accomplished.  Take it a step beyond.
Hosted bar-b-que, bring your vehicle, showtime..
Ok people fill in the idea. Can see the start of something here.
My place would be fine.  Pool Spa here..not responsible for the weather.
Tools.. space.. find what ever else might be needed.
Expand the work from just my B 5.0 to bring your list of problems or
"wannado's" and work as much into the time available as possible.

chuck
n tx