In Desperate need of a toneau cover...

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: In Desperate need of a toneau cover...
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:44:56 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys......any chance one of you has a spare toneau
cover that will work on my '63 midget you would part with
for a decent price? right now the condition isn't even that
important if I can repair it to be usable. The poor l'il
beastie will be in the driveway and has no top whatsoever
at the moment.....unfortunately I can't go out and buy a
new one now as I was one of the many unfortunate silly-con
valley lay-offs, and things are streached rather thin right
now to say the least.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul (will work for brithsh car parts!)  ;-)
'63 mg midget
'66 landrover 88"
http://movies.yahoo.com/