Re: From the files of the FAA

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: From the files of the FAA
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:52:02 -0800 (PST)
 Hear, Hear, I second that motion and would like to add a small piglet to each
and every flight as someone of the Moslem faith would never want to die in the
presence of swine.
  James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com> wrote: This letter recently was sent to
the FAA, advising
them of the grass roots effort to cure once and for
all the problem of airplane hijackings. The author of
this letter is reported to be no less than this list's
expert on all things related to aviation. I'll leave
it up to this list to judge the the veracity of this
letter.

03-20-02

Federal Aviation Agency
800 IndependenceAvenue SW
WashingtonDC20591

Dear Sirs;

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings,
and at the same time getting our airline industry back
on its feet.

Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to
look at naked women we should replace all of our
female flight attendants with strippers.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear
of seeing a naked woman, and of course, everyone in
this country would start flying again in hopes of
seeing a naked woman.

We would have no more hijackings, and the airline
industry would have record sales. Now why didn't
Congress think of this?

Sincerely,

Robert E. Shlafer