Vacuum question - Plus

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vacuum question - Plus
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:45:11 -0500
Well I almost have the bugeye finished just a few interior items to take care
of like reupholstering the seats put in the carpet and recover the side panels
but  I have a couple of questions concerning the engine. The carbs that came
with the 1275 have brass pipes coming out at a 45 deg. angle, pointed towards
each other, for the crankcase ventiing. Plus I have a breather control valve.
Which is the better setup? Second question is where do I hook up the other end
of vacuum line from the distributor? I have looked thru all the books I have
and I couldn't find anything that describes this.

Dave
60 Bugeye