Re: Vacuum question - Plus 26 Mar 2002 21:45:11 -0500

To: lbc@littlebitcountry.com (Dave Yealy)
Subject: Re: Vacuum question - Plus 26 Mar 2002 21:45:11 -0500
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:16:46 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Dave-

Dist. Vac. Hookup

On the forward carb, there should be a
little "barb" sticking out, facing forward
with a tiny hole in it's center. Guess what very tiny hose fits over
this very
tiny hole?!.

I always "left out" air pollution controls
(guess I just lost these parts) when
"tuning" my 1275's or while installing
rebuilt units but I'll give this a try. Other
listers will educate me if I am confused
or just plain wrong!!

You have a "breather control valve" as well as the hose from the flame
arrester
on the timing cover going to a plastic
"Y" piece which feeds the carb. "takeoffs"
via individual hoses from the "Y" connector?

Define "breather control valve"; do you
mean "gulp valve" or PCV valve?

(Other listers; feel free to chime in for
I am "not knowing" in this respect, to any
great extent!)

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)