Re: Trick Spridget item on e-bay

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Trick Spridget item on e-bay
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:34:56 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/28/2002 10:41:36 AM Mountain Standard Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

> Must be a "Texas thing" that you would spend every drive fondling such a
> shift cover.  From the bulls I've seen here in California, your shift knobs
> must be HUGE to use such a cover.  Or are they much smaller in Texas?  ;>)
>

> Glen

Glen,

Only a Kalifornian would try this operation on a full sized bull....'tis best
performed as soon as the articles become available...think large calf.  When
the have calf roping at rodeos, why do you think the calf runs so fast?

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought
there was room for forgiveness toward the people  who have harbored and
abetted the terrorist who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.  His
answer "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.  Our job is simply
to arrange the meeting. "