engine parts

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine parts
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:53:08 -0500
As we clean up the engine and get ready to put the crankshaft back in, there
are two pieces that were damaged by a PO but do not seem to be available for
purchase - the sealing block and the rear oil seal housing (#s 116 & 96 on pg.
58 in the Haynes book)  Does anyone know of a replacement source?  The part
that was damaged were the screw holes on the bottom - our other alternative
seems to be getting the holes filled/retapped - does anyone have experience
with this?

Thanks!
Kirsty
78 Midget