new to lbc have ?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: new to lbc have ?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 05:02:29 EST
Hello I am new to LBC and have some questions. I am thinking of buying a AH
Sprite I looked at the other day. My concern is the car appears to have some
ill fitting body panels. The front fenders and bonnet fit together well but
the gap between them and the cowl is closer at the bottom than at the top. Is
this a sign of a bad problem or did someone not assemble the body correctly?
Everything else looks ok for the price. It drives well and runs well.   TIA
Dan