Re: new to lbc have ?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to lbc have ?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:20:49 EST
Thanks Robert but to clarify the gap you describe is not what I was referring
to. What I am seeing is a gap not only where the bonnet meets the cowl but
where the fenders meet it as well. If you look at the side of the car just
above the rocker panels bottom rear most corner of the front fender the gap
is at its closest. If you then follow the fender up to where the fender meets
the hood as you go up the seem the gap gets wider ( between the fender and
the cowl ) dose that make any sense? Tanks Dan.