Re: Pleased with myself! 31 Mar 2002 19:49:32 -0500

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu (Larry B. Macy)
Subject: Re: Pleased with myself! 31 Mar 2002 19:49:32 -0500
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:36:02 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
I am sorry, Larry Macy, but I am more weird than you.

I practice weirdness at least 10 hours
a day. Any of my first officers can testify
to my weirdness as can ATC controllers
such as fellow lister Brian S. of Long Island. He has met me and has
told me
to avoid flying to NYC satellite airports
during his shifts and to plainly just stay
the hell off the frequency and allow my first officers to do all the
talking....and I do
not blame him a bit.

In Stamford, I hold the title of Mr. Weirdness in a contest of citywide
proportions.

Next year I will try out for Mr. Weirdness
of CT and feel sure I shall prevail after
they see me driving up in the Frog, in
the rain, top down, Indiana Jones wide
brim leather hat firmly on head, wondering
what the hell I am doing as I slam on the
brakes and slide to a screaming stop into
a parking place, from the 40mph+ required to keep the damn rain-
drops going over my head!!

Thanks for this great tip as it almost
guarantees me a win!!

Cap'n. Bob