A good birthday

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A good birthday
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:16:14 -0500
My birthday was this past Friday, and I came home from work that evening to
find a largeish box had been delivered to my house. My wonderful and supporting
wife had bought me an interior carpet and sound deadening kit for my Midget!
Cool! Made me very happy, especially as she had given the car as a birthday
gift to me last year.

It made me realize, though, that I'm not as far along on this project as I'd
hoped to be. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in another SOS
party on Memorial Day weeekend. My main objective would be to get my
replacement shell ready for the paint shop, and my secondary objective is to
get the drivetrain out of my donor car. I'm located in Hampton NJ, about 1 1/2
hrs west of New York, 1 1/2 hours northeast of Philly, and about 45 minutes
east of Allentown. If anyone's interested, let me know. There will be food and
beer! :-)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://members.home.net/kvcbk/