Re: no lbc- honda question

To: patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no lbc- honda question
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 13:44:54 -0700 FILETIME=[0C34DAC0:01C1F151]
Trisha,

Check out the "engines from Japan" in you local newspaper or freebie type
paper.  We purchased a few such engines and have had very good luck with
them.  You...well, we couldn't...can't rebuild an engines as cheaply.  Seems
there's a law over there that you can not drive a car with more than 40k on
the engine...emission laws it would seem.  So, they put new engines in their
cars and sell the retired engines over here (and around)....

Good luck,
WFO Herb