SPRINGTHING 2002

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SPRINGTHING 2002
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:40:38 EDT
LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY TO SPRINGTHING 2002!!!

Still time to register for this exciting event. Already we have OVER 45
REGISTRATIONS from Texas, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky,
Tennessee, Georgia and Illinois. Join your Healey friends (and make new ones)
and join us for another fun event.

This year our successful annual event moves to another great location,
Historic Corydon, Indiana. Located on I-64 just 20 miles west of Louisville,
KY, the town square of Corydon features over 80 shops, restaurants and
attractions.  Our host hotel will be the <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/springthinghotelinfo.html";>Old
Capital Inn</A> with a special room
rate of only $55 per night.

On Friday morning crank up the Healey and join us in a scenic tour of the
Hoosier National Forest. We'll see commanding views of the Ohio River Valley,
perhaps the inside of a cave, sample the gastronomic pleasures of Pluto Water
and maybe find the ghost of old Scarface Al.  Then enjoy your choice of <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/springthinglinks.html";>our
optional activities </A>including Riverboat Gambling and Great Local
Restaurants.

Saturday enter the Popularity Car Show featuring all your favorite Healeys.
Held In conjunction with a large Regional Art Fair, this event will be in
downtown Historic Corydon. Strolling among the cars and the art exhibits, wha
t better way to spend a Saturday Morning. Then join us for a ride on the
Historic Corydon Railroad for an afternoon excursion

Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, Inventive Awards, Tasty Banquet,
Interesting Auction, hilarious FunKhana are all on the weekend's agenda.
Check out last years activities at <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/springthing-2001-thanks.html";>Springthing
 </A><A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/springthing-2001-thanks.html";>2001</A>

Saturday evening enjoy a fine Awards Banquet Buffet Dinner and special
auction. Trophies for the winners and a few surprises are always on the
agenda. Our Auctioneer will entertain you while pitching his fine
Healeywares.

We've included one of the best <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/springthingautocross.html";>Autocross</A>
 events ever to this years
Springthing! Hosted by the Kentucky Region SCCA, the Autocross will be in
Louisville at the Papa John's Football Stadium parking lot. It is a HUGE and
challenging course featuring well over 100 competitors. Special classes and
arrangements have been made just for the Healeys to allow us to compete first
and allow plenty of travel time on Sunday.

Visit our web site at <A
HREF="http://www.springthing.info/";>www.springthing.info</A> for more
information and
registration forms.
Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

The Bluegrass Club
Louisville, KY
Join us for Springthing 2002. May 16-19 in Corydon, IN. Visit the web site at
<A HREF="http://www.springthing.info/";>www.springthing.info</A> for a preview
and registration information.