Re: Points problem

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Points problem
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 16:01:53 -0700
The condenser seems a likely culprit, although based on my experience, I
would suggest putting a new condenser and a fresh set of points in the
spares box and put in a Pertronix Ignitor - all in the distributor, smooth
and trouble free. If and when it craps out (as Frank C's experience says it
will), I'll swap in the points ignition and make my way home. This said, I
have friends who have run a Pertronix for 5+ years with nary a problem......

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)