Re: Computer Virus Software

To: "David Riker" <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Virus Software
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 06:40:19 -0400
David:  I am not a McAfee fan.  I installed their stuff and it mucked up my
computer something wicked.   Booting took all morning.  Lockups were by the
hour.  Uninstalled it, which as I recall, didn't work without help from McAfee,
now use Norton and everything is fine.   Paul A. has a virus program (at least I
think it's Paul) that he loves and it's free.  I'm far from an expert but this
is just my experience.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini