Re: Computer Virus Software

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Virus Software
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 06:46:13 -0500 (CDT)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
I use PC-Cillin from Trend Micro.  Very stable, low overhead, and
automatically downloads updates, if you want it set up that way.
Around $30 to purchase, free updates to the data files and program
(for at least a year or so after the release of the new version).

www.antivirus.com

No financial interest, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Chris K.