Bleeding Rear Brakes

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bleeding Rear Brakes
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
Brent,
Have you considered a simpler problem. Did you replace
the flex hose going to the rear brakes. Thought I had
the same problem. Turned out to be a collapsed brake
hose. Replaced hose, rear brakes were then simple to
bleed.

Jim Gruber
Dayton, Oh

Bugsy '68 Sprite, future Bugeye in disguise

Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:11:08 -0700
From Gerard <pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Bleed

Brent,

Did you remember to relink the rear piston to the
front one? This
usually
occurs if the link is not present or broken. When I
rebuilt the one in
my
Bugeye (converted to a dual system) I found no link
present from the
last
"rebuider"!

Gerard

At 8:49 AM -0500 5/6/02, Peter C. wrote:
>Brent,
>         Did you re-center the PWDA shuttle?
>Peter C
>======
>At 08:56 PM 5/5/2002, Brent Wolf wrote:
>>Listers
>>
>>Rebuild the brake master cylinder on my 76 today.  I
cannot get the
rear
>>brakes to bleed at all.  Is there a trick to
bleeding the master
cylinder?
>>What am I doing wrong? It is acting like the rear
portion of the dual
master

http://health.yahoo.com