Re: 63 Alpine Sunbeam

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: 63 Alpine Sunbeam
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 11:48:33 -0400
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm not a Tiger authority by any means, but I believe the Tiger continued after
Chrysler's purchase of the Rootes Group for a short period of time but was axed
since from a corporate point of view it wasn't logical to sell a vehicle powered
by another manufacturer's engine. Some sources state that Chrysler considered
continuing the Tiger but didn't have a suitable engine.

jay fishbein
innocentiville, USA
one cat / no tigers