Re: 63 Alpine Sunbeam

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 63 Alpine Sunbeam
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:54:51 -0400 FILETIME=[D3BCB020:01C201FC]
Well Steve,

The small block 318's never really were much of a performance engine. The
340 got most of the attention in the performance biz.
I never knew about the big block 318's. And the new generation of 318's and
360 crate motors from Mopar are indeed very good performers.
Mostly I was just teasin, and  was waiting to get flamed for it. :-)

Brian