Re: 17cc head correction

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 17cc head correction
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:35:41 -0700
Cap'n Bob is right and my memory  is faulty.
Its 12G940.

As for Myles' questions:

What are the valve sizes?
I'll measure them tonight when I get home

 Are the ports squareish or round.
 What are their dimensions?
Yes (intake round, exhaust/rectangular)  looks to be ported to the specs in
Clymer's book

Is it a 9 or 11 stud head?
9 stud

"Open" or "Closed" chamber.
Presumably with only 17ccs it's a closed chamber?
Sorry, I don't know what that means.

If its worth something to someone, make a low offer and its gone.  Right of
first refusal to Crash, as it may go with the motor he's building and he's
close enough to pick it up and save the hassle of shipping it.

Glen