Re: the color of the Midget

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: the color of the Midget
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:58:56 -0700
Cc: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Steven Michelsen wrote:

> Robert,
>
> My midget is supposedly Inca Yellow
>
> Anyone know a place in NJ that'll make that claim, and stick by it?

Ever think of showing up with some 5 gallon buckets with wet cement in them and
you dressed in a black suit and felt hat?

Seriously, getting just a touch up amount that is a good match is really hard.
It's always best to save a bit from the spray job, but then in a short while, it
won't match either as the paint on the car changes with age and sun exposure.

> I am still confused about how to address replies to this group.  When I hit
> reply,

Use the "reply all" if you have it, and always remember to delete the trailer at
the end of the message.

Regards, Paul A