Re: the color of the Midget

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: the color of the Midget
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:36:13 -0400
Cc: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Steven,

SM> Robert,

SM> My midget is supposedly Inca Yellow
SM> http://www.geocities.com/my1978mgmidget/Dsc03027.jpg
SM> However I am not so sure.  It was resprayed several years ago, a couple of
SM> owners back.  The color underneath, showing through a chip here and there,
SM> is not quite the same - the new coat is a bit greener.

My car looks a lot like your car.  When you find out let me know.  I
see that you are in NJ.  I live down by New Brunswick NJ.  We should
cross paths in the next six months.  When we do we can compare the
inside of the trunk and engine compartment and is if it is a match.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net