Re: Help, no LBC at all!

To: breeanna1012000@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help, no LBC at all!
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:40:10 -0700 FILETIME=[78AC7580:01C1FC61]
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Bree,
I've captured numerous Raccoons as well as raised a bunch of little ones.
They're a rather curious group in general and somewhat on the bold side.
Were they human, curmudgeon comes to mind.

Anyway, back to your problem.  There is a trap called "Have a Heart", which
captures them (alive) allowing you to transport them to another, less
civilized location.  They work great.

Also, your local SPCA or Fish and Wildlife office may provide assistance.

Raccoons, like mice/rats, skunks and other critters have learned to live
with humans and actually benefit from OUR existence.  You have to wonder
who's the smartest here.

Good luck,
WFO Herb...Out here in the west, land of strange creatures and even stranger
people!