Re: Help, no LBC at all!

To: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Help, no LBC at all!
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:56:24 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Bree Anna wrote:

> I need some help, killing or capturing a RACOON!

I caught a few thru the years.
Hotdogs work great.
If you feed a coon, be sure to have a bowl of water nearby, they like to
wash the food first. If you feed it every night, it will leave the
kittens alone.
This time of year it probably has babys so please don't move it or kill
it.
I once helped my neighbor remove a coon from his attic. 2 days later the
babys were screaming. The 3rd day, momma coon made her way back from 5
miles away. In a month, she and her young left on their own but Nick did
go thru alot of hotdogs for the temporary residents in his attic. Oh,
they like em cooked too.
Chicken works too.
--
Frank Clarici