72 MGB help

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 MGB help
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:44:48 -0400
Hello to the list.

I am in need of some help.  Saving everyone from a long story, my friend
has a '72 MGB at his body shop.  It was someone else's project that left
it.  The lady who owns it would like it back.

He asked me and my brother to get as much of it back together as we
could.  I have some questions though.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this car?
Does anyone have pictures of the outside and inside of one that I can
use as reference? (interior and side markers)
Where are the window stops so that the window doesn't roll up out the
top of the window?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Roy Miller