here ye here ye

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: here ye here ye
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:18:47 -0400
alrighty ladies and gents and creatures of all kinds
What we have here is a 1961 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite going up on the
block
Friends of ours (NEOAHC) are looking to part with something they dont know
what to do with.
specs as follows:
old english white/red interior
1275CC engine
wire wheels
convertible top  & tonneua cover
extra bonnet
extra tranny
orig. sprite wheels
hard top

contact  Alan  or Yvonne Naylor 440-835-5380 or ylnaylor@yahoo.com

ive seen the car. looks and runs nice, probbably out of my price range. was
built up by Tim Roy of Akron.
naylors were sorta...well..askeeered of it a bit. i think it was just either
to small, or the fact i dont think they know how to drive with a clutch. ive
only seen it driven once in 5 years after it was finished. i dont think it
was what they wanted after all they did.
that i know of its ben VERY well kept, started whatever. maybe needs dusted
off.   if i had the bucks, this would be a car to own. and no i dont know
what their asking.