Re: want a bigger gas tank

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "mod-spridget" <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: want a bigger gas tank
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:07:50 -0700
OK,
I've got 165/65/13 which are smaller that most tires and I suppose my motor
is 80 - 90 HP so there is no problem with response!
I would say it is like a 3.9 with stock sized tires.
For Capt Bob - The motor is 60 over with Cooper S pistons 9.8 to 1, Longman
GT6 head, Manaflow LCB header, HIF 44 all cleaned up and a Crane cam - 276?
and APT did the machine work.
Jon