Tonneau hardware

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau hardware
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:55:52 -0700
I'm trying to figure how to fit my tonneau at the cowl area. The car
currently has Tenax studs and I've seen everything from those to
"turnbuckles" to the Lift-The-Dot fasteners. What is correct? Or does it
matter? I checked OSM but I didn't see anything specific on tonneau
hardware. My car is definitely not "concours" but I'd like to put the
correct (or most common) fasteners in the tonneau in case I ever wanted
to use it on another car or sell it or whatever.
TIA

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>