Distributor machine

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor machine
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:17:22 -0700
One little gem I acquired this weekend was a working distributor machine.

Its a "Lanoke" and appears to be VERY old, 1940s?.  With a working tube type
amp to power the strobe lights.  A few hours work on it last night and it is
now running and flashing and seems good to go.  West coast spridgeteers take
heed, it is too big and heavy to ship, but a six-pack of a tasty Porter will
rent you time on it as soon as it is finished.  I need to find a big handful
of dizzy springs of different strengths to stock it for use.  This is one
cool toy!

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye