Re: nice night for a drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nice night for a drive
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 23:09:09 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/02 12:17:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil writes:

<< "Babe Magnet" only scratches the surface of these little cars!!  >>

Hey you guys really think so? I have been hanging around the AOL chat room
called
*** Older Guys with Small Spidgets *** and for whatever reason there hasn't
been an outpouring of Babes.

Taking the ridiculous to the absurd, when I was in college I sold my
motorcycle and bought a 55 Caddy Hearse. Not telling what went on in the back
of that. So you think it was my natural good looks or the cars?

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A