Fw: nice night for a drive

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: nice night for a drive
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:40:27 -0400
Yes there is!!! The desert at night, a billion stars overhead, the low, raw
sound of an 80 inch hog with M pipes, wide open... I will never forget that
ride!

But, I will also always remember cruising southbound on I-75 at night
through Lockland, Ohio, where there is a concrete wall on both sides of the
highway leading up to an overpass, me and my friend Rick in his 71 Midget,
top down, 6 thousand RPM, glasspack...

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1974 Midget (until tomorrow)

Subject: Re: nice night for a drive

> In a message dated 5/22/02 11:43:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> shelden3@pldi.net writes:
>

> > But nothing is as much fun as running with the top down at night hearing
the
> > drone of that lil 4 banger through a cherry bomb muffler and the sound
of
> > the air going through the intake running wide open as fast as she will
go.