Re: roll bars and rollovers (long)

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roll bars and rollovers (long)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:57:43 -0400
Chris,

Thank you for the detailed info on "what could happen and why".  Although I
certainly like to "have fun" driving the midget, I am not a maniac or a race
car driver; I feel I need to know the limitations of the midget, and what to
be aware of, before I learn them the hard way.

Also, thanks to the person who gave the warning about insurance co's and
rollbars.  I have "collector car" insurance on my midget which is mighty
cheap; I don't want to (and can't afford to) lose that rate!  I will check
with them first if I decide a rollbar is the thing to do.

Steve
78 midget