Sprite Spree '03

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Spree '03
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:14:18 -0400
Cc: <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>
I know some of you have been wondering if there is going to be a Sprite
gathering in 2003. Well there is. Plans are a long way from being finalized,
but here is some information so you can start planning. This is the 45th
Anniversary of the Sprite.

Sprite Spree '03
    to be held the 3 days immediately prior to the Carlisle Import meet.
    May 13 - 15, 2003 (Tuesday thru Thursday). Carlisle is May 16-18.

    We are planning a Tent as a gathering place at Carlisle. This requires
25 pre-registered for the Carlisle Import show. Now the sticky bit. It also
requires that there be 25 cars at the Carlisle Import show, come hell or
high water. So look forward to a full week of LBC oriented fun and
socializing.

    We do have an organizing committee, but they will remain anonymous
because they don't want to get beat up ;-). I am on the list so you also
have to know that the cousin of the A-H Sprite, the MG Midget, is welcome.

    We will be posting more info about the gathering as this next year
passes. Information such as how to register, cost, exact hotel we are
planning the activities etc.

    Now if you are looking for more information to come your way, and to
keep up to date, we have a Yahoo group email list. All are welcome to join.
This is not to be a discussion list, nor a chat list. This is just for
information about Sprite Spree '03. We will post, you get to read. To join
the Sprite Spree '03 list send an email to:

    Sprite_Spree_03-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

or go to

but you may need to be a Yahoo member).

    I do not expect that there will be a lot of traffic on this list (better
not be), but if you want the latest and greatest info, this is the first
place to get it.

Oh Yea:     Just in case you have no idea where Carlisle is, I am talking
about Carlisle, PA, USA. Just SW of Harrisburg, PA. About smack dab in the
southern center of the Commonwealth.

Larry

PS Can someone forward this the AH list, I am not a member. I also sent this
to the Midget-Sprite Yahoo list (under a different address) and the
Spridgets-Mod list (I hope MJB will let this pass).

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.