re: Lug nuts and Chebbie Monza No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Lug nuts and Chebbie Monza No LBC
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 03:25:36 -0400 FILETIME=[5DC99730:01C203BD]
Ed,
The Monza V8 was the ubiquitous 305, which was not available IIRC in the
Olds Starfire of Pontiac Sunbird.
  I remember the AAGT races at Watkins Glen as a kid. They put many
different motors in them, fom regular small block V8's, to all Aluminum Big
Blocks to twin turbo small blocks. Man did those go like stink!!
I agree about the Pinto, never saw one explode. ;-).
The 200 was a German design, and they could and can be hopped way up. My
stepfather built several for mini modified dirt track racers that were
around 200 HP.
For those that may be interested, Racer Walsh Inc, has LOTS of Hop up parts
for these motors.

Brian