Re: silly technical question time? no lbc.

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: silly technical question time? no lbc.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:04:58 -0700
Chuck,

I'm not sure exactly what you have there, I have a 1/8 NPT 27 which I find
is right for tapping for aftermarket oil pressure gauge fittings. I would
think that a water temp unit would be a larger hole however. I think fine
thread is only on smaller sizes though.

I would check McMaster-Carr as they have a big selection of taps.  There is
a whole section of specialty pipe taps including fine thread.
http://www.mcmaster.com

Gerard