Re: Re Rollbars and rollovers.

To: Guy Day <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Re Rollbars and rollovers.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:41:19 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Guy, no offense taken. It's just that I wear a long (18') scarf in the
Midget in the winter time, and I have long hair. I have been reminded, on a
number of times, about the story of Isadora Duncan. So Robert's comment was
a jab. Nothing more.

I have no arguments about your comments. In fact I am looking into putting a
rollbar in the car. I have not yet done it, nor am I completely sure I will.
But your comments add one more item to the thinking process.

Hmm wonder what the barber would say to me?? ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 5/27/02 10:50 AM, "Guy Day"
<grday@btinternet.com> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget