Re: Anyone seen this bonnet?

To: Michael.Thompson@cox.com
Subject: Re: Anyone seen this bonnet?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:27:34 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
hi mike....

i have seen a picture of this bonnet in the mini mania catalog a ways
back......i had considered buying one myself, but ran into hard times....mini
mania has a cd catalog...you might contact them, and ask if the bonnet is on
the cd, and if so, ask for the cd.....i believe it is free.......the bonnet
is somewhat like the boxey porsche front end from the 70's, but with more
flowing lines.....quite attractive, i think.....i may still buy one this
year, now that things are back to normal for me..... i will have to alter the
bonnet though, because i have a 2300 mustang engine in my ' 61 mkII.....i
need to add a slight bubble over the front of the engine for the timing belt
cover......good luck....

tom walker
' 61 mkII super sprite
' 66 mk III stock sprite