Fw: Anyone seen this bonnet?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Anyone seen this bonnet?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:21:35 -0700
> About $900 from Tom Colby. The problem is that they are made on demand and
> if the Colby Bugeye bonnet that I saw at Dixon is an example of his glass
> work, it sucks.

 I've talked to Colby in the past about this bonnet and the only way to see
one is to wait for a customer car (the one in Daniel's book) to be in the
shop, then drop in.

 Anyone at Dixon last week look at the Rotary Bugeye? The Bugeye bonnet on
that car was made by Colby. It was not very good glass work. It would take a
lot of effort to make it decent.

 Larry Miller

http://www.minimania.com/InvDetail.cfm?Item=FFS%2FWALKER&SSaletype=Standard