Re: Fw: Anyone seen this bonnet?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Anyone seen this bonnet?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com> wrote:
> Only the owners statement that he purchased it from Colby
> for $800. All I'm
> really saying is that you would be wise to see the Bonnet
> before you get
> excited. I had planned to get in touch with Colby and
> find out when the car
> might be in the shop. I would then make the 400 mile trip
> to LA to see it
> first hand.

Maybe i'm a paranoid cheapskate......after all I do not
trust anyone to work on my vehicles...but the mopre I think
of it as ai look at the midget, I really want that Walker
Bonnet, and if I'm going to be paying $900. for it i will
be down there presonally to pick it up and confirm it's a
good one....all in good time.....I'm tempted to do that
first before the mechanicals...but that's just plain beyond
my means at the moment..

I want to be in on who actually goes and get's one first to
get their impression on fit and finish
Paul

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com