Re: Under the bonnet heat; I have to much .net>

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Under the bonnet heat; I have to much .net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:50:55 -0400
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, w.gilroy@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

Me too me too, please.  If you have any more extra, I'm having similar issues.

Tks,

Mike

On Thu, 30 May 2002 17:43:37 -0400 Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:

Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> Bring the car on Satruday and Frank will cut louvers in the bonnet
> with his recip saw.  :-)

Bill, I will bring a couple of asbestos shingles with me.
glue or screw one of these to the wife's finest cookie sheet and lets
see what happens.
Just be warned, it is asbestos, the deadly kind wear a mask when you cut
it or watch me cut it with a skill saw Saturday and make a big cloud of
asbestos dust ;)
Big healeys have asbestos on their heat shields, why not try it first.