Re: No Brake Pedal Return - update

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No Brake Pedal Return - update
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 20:07:34 -0700
Geez, if you are thinking that the callipers need rebuilding, and you are
having problems as you describe, don't you think it is time for an entire
braking system overhaul. As in, do the job correctly and safely?

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)