Re: British Car Week Report from Gettysburg area

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report from Gettysburg area
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:14:10 -0400
Wonderful day to have the LBC out on the road. My S.O. and I drove about
150 miles today wondering over a lot of the battlefield and I can only say
that I saw one other LBC and it was a TD or TF, I was too far away to tell
for sure. I tried to catch up to it but the traffic and lights wouldn't
cooperate besides, the speed limit is only 25 thru the battlefield grounds.
Seen 4 miatas, 3 with the tops up, the other contained 2 very nice looking
blondes...... Don't remember if their top was up or not.........

I changed the differential from a 4.22 to a 3.90 this morning and what a
difference it made !!!!! Now I have to find a later model speedometer that
matches up with the ribcase and this pumpkin.

Dave
60 Bugeye