British Car Week - Central NJ

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week - Central NJ
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:21:45 -0400
In the last week I have seen zero British cars on the road except
mine.  On a positive note there is a guy up the street from me who
last fall got a white RBB that was in great shape.  The car was parked
on the street and driven quite a bit.  About 2 months ago I was
driving up the street and I saw the MGB and it looked like the back
end was jacked way up.  My first thought was that the guy had added
big tires to the back.  As I got closer it was clear that in the night
someone had crossed the center line and ran into his parked MGB.  The
car was totaled, and had one hell of a bend.   It was towed away in less
then a week.

The British Car Week info is this, yesterday I go past his house and
there in from is another RBB, this one is maroon and in just as good
shape as the white B.  Nice to see he/she did not give up after the
first disaster.  One of these day I will see the guy outside and stop
and say hello.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"All happiness comes from the tail of a dog".  Chairman Chow.
77 Midget
01 Irish Terrier